We hear you.
Professional Voice Casting Service – Simple, Quick, On The Go!
A typical voice search process starts with a client that has a great radio script, TV commercial, or digital campaign that needs a great voice actor to complete the project. The client will have to call some agents, get the team to search online voice banks and ask audio engineers to help find the perfect voice. This is extremely time consuming, and more often that not, the perfect voice is missed due to time constraints, or because the online voice search banks have confusing search criteria, not to mentioned the completely outdated voice clips often found. There might be a new voice out there, or an established one that can perform in the required way, but you never knew they could!
What is the solution?
- A service that’s quick and simple for both the client and voice actor.
- A service that ensures the client hears an up to date voice clip of the actor
- A service that actively pushes work to the voice actor and benefits both the client and the voice actor
As with anything new that changes the way we do things, we want to know why this “new thing” is better than the old. And why should we adopt it.
Here’s a quick comparison.
– Active Voice Search Tool. Voice Artists get real work and briefs actively pushed to them. Every-time they respond to a brief, they market themselves directly to the client
– Wider categories, because we know a voice artists might be 35 but sound like they 28.
– Ease of Use for both clients and artists
– Wide adoption of our system among Voice users, Voice artists, Advertising Agencies, Producers, Studios and alike
– You get a good idea if a particular voice is right for a particular job.
– Discover and showcase new talent, or old talents hidden abilities quickly
– Extremely cost effective. R50 p/m for voice artists with no extra costs. With the option of discounted group / agent sign ups. This service is free to use for voice users
Traditional online voice database search sites
– Passive. A voice artist have no control, or monitoring system telling them if anyone ever clicked on their profile, or even listened to their clip.
– Narrow Categories, further limiting the chance of a voice profile being seen.
– Cumbersome and time consuming to use.
– Industry users are moving from using this type of system, and often resort to multiple phone calls looking for the right tallent.
– A voice artist might sound good on a particular clip, but not work well in studio.
– Search profiles with old out dated clips, and don’t see many fresh voices, or established voice’s hidden talent
– Expensive. Up to R600 subscription fee, plus additional clip loading fees and studio time to record clips, easily totaling over R2000
Advertising agencies, creatives, producers and studios are all adopting our system as the preferred way to find the right talent for their project. So don’t miss out, sign up below!
Rockstars signed up so far
Fans signed up so far